Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm not a dominatrix...

...but if I were, this is the mani I would rock at all times:


 

I ask you, how effing awesome is this?  It's a slapdash mess, I know, but don't you judge me, Earl.  It's China Glaze Lubu Heels tipped with Essie Forever Yummy.  I cannot tell you how much I love this.  I kind of threw it together out of boredom and curiosity and MAN...it's awesome!  Next time I have a date (which should be sometime in 2015, if my romantic history is any indication), I am doing this mofo, and I'm doing it RIGHT.  It is the sex.  I'm sorry.  It just is.


Here, check out Lubu Heels on its own:


If you need to go have a cigarette now, I'll understand.

4 comments:

  1. so pretty and i love the name of the post! very sexy and vampy! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I've never heard of Essie Forever Yummy--guess I'm not paying close enough attention to all those dark reds she does. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap! I love love love this! I want to rock this with you- and this post has me laughing my ass off! I'm with you on the dating scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kerrie - Thanks! It's fun to be someone else every now and then.
    @Karen - It's a nice one. Picked it up at the Wal-Marts!
    @Fingers - A funky french...you WOULD love it. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Comments including links to personal blogs will most likely be considered link-spamming and will not be approved.



Not approving comments makes me feel mean. Please don't make me do it.