Monday, January 2, 2012

Quick and Pretty

I've been meaning to post all weekend, and this isn't what I intended to post about, but darnit, time is running out and I hate to start 2012 by feeling like a slack-ass loser.


Presenting...the reverse half-moon mani!


Zoya Yara with Mattese Black Glitter



I don't fancy I'm the first person to do this, but I'll be danged if I've SEEN it in any other nail blogs.  And ya know what?  I love it!  I'm planning on playing with this technique more in 2012. 


You know what else I think we're going to see a LOT more of in the coming year?  FLAKIES.  Yep.  What 2011 was to crackle/shatter, 2012 shall be to flakies.  Essie's done it.  Finger Paints did it.  Zoya's doing it.  So much for the clamor over Nubar 2010 and Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure.  Flakies are going mainstream!  Hop on board before it's old hat.


Hey, y'all.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments including links to personal blogs will most likely be considered link-spamming and will not be approved.



Not approving comments makes me feel mean. Please don't make me do it.