Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm pink with embarrassment

I don't know how many of you have paid any attention to my raison d'etre, but I started this whole thing out of a desire to STOP ruining my hands with my incessant picking.  Well, you wanna see what happens when I get busy and stressed and don't take the time to take care of my cuticles?


The sorry state of my fingers does not do this lovely OPI justice.  This is Pink Flamenco, a hostess gift given to me by my best friend Rebecca.  It's gorgeous, one of the most flattering pinks I think I've worn so far. 

Now that I'm done jetsetting and entertaining for at least a small number of weeks, I've already begun to pay better attention to my hands.  Guess what I got in New York to help me do that?  LUSH Lemony Flutter!  Awwwww, yeah.  It's everything it's cracked up to be.  That reminds me...I owe y'all another haul post! 

1 comment:

Comments including links to personal blogs will most likely be considered link-spamming and will not be approved.



Not approving comments makes me feel mean. Please don't make me do it.