Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hopefully absence really does make the heart grow fonder

I missed a Pink Wednesday!  Ack! 

Some of you may have noticed that I have a tendency to post twice a week:  once on Pink Wednesday and once over the weekend.  I may be straying from that a bit this fall.  I've got lots of traveling on the agenda, and when I'm not actually going some where, I'm preparing to do so.  Please forgive my sporadic postic "schedule" over the next couple of months! 


This weekend I'll be heading to Atlanta to Dragon*Con.  In honor of this journey, please enjoy these delightful nuggets of geekdom in place of a manicure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments including links to personal blogs will most likely be considered link-spamming and will not be approved.



Not approving comments makes me feel mean. Please don't make me do it.