Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I guess that's why they call it the blues.

So, the Predators are out of the Playoffs.  Waaaaaah!

I decided to freshen up my navy manicure from Sunday with a little experimentation, as I am wont to do when a manicure is nearing the end of its life.  Forthwith, Lippmann Lady Sings the Blues with Essie Matte About You topcoat on all the the ringfinger.  The french-tipped ringfinger bears a sky-blue H&M polish whose name escapes me.  (Sorry, it's not here with me, but it's a recent purchase, so I'm sure they still have it.)


Since my hands are not ready for their close-up at the moment and since you saw Lady Sings the Blues already, I decided not to focus on color-accuracy.  Instead, let's give a shout-out to the Instamatic app for the iPhone.  It makes any picture taken by any knucklehead (namely Yours Truly) look reaaaally groovy.  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments including links to personal blogs will most likely be considered link-spamming and will not be approved.



Not approving comments makes me feel mean. Please don't make me do it.