Well, my little baby is growing up. I've received my very first blog award, thanks to Nail Addict . Thanks, sweetie!
1. I attended Space Camp at the age of 12. Yes, once a nerd, always a nerd.
2. As a young child, I was convinced of Santa's existence based on the fact that there's no way my single, divorced mother of two could possibly have afforded the VCR we got for Christmas when I was 7. Nevermind that my grandparents also had money.
3. I have appeared on national television, speaking and everything.
4. My family kept a prairie dog and wolves when I was growing up.
4 1/2. We also lived down the road from a zoo, and would listen to the wolves "talk" to the animals at night.
5. If I won the lottery, I'd quit my job and have lots of piercings, tattoos and funky colored hair.
6. If forced to choose a last meal, I'd take Krystal Chiks (no pickle, please), McDonald's fries, Yazoo Dos Perros beer and Ben & Jerry's Dublin Mudslide for dessert.
7. I like food. A lot.
8. I wish I were a percussionist.
8 1/2. I'm trying to learn to play the bodhran. Google it.
9. I used to have a second job as a valet parking attendant.
9 1/2. I love being a girl in a man's world.
10. I cannot resist the urge to put OPI Black Shatter over every polish I wear.
|Zoya Rea, with half-moon Black Shatter, topped with Essie Matte About You. This mani would have lasted FOREVER if I'd let it.|
|Zoya Moxie with Lippmann Today Was a Fairytale, topped with Black Shatter|
It is such a great feeling to know that as few followers as I have, some of the bloggers I most admire are reading MY little ol' blog. This has been a great deal of fun so far, and I really look forward to growing this new hobby of mine!