Sunday, May 8, 2011

NOTD: Playoff Time in Music City!

It's a VERY exciting time in Nashville, with our Nashville Predators skating farther along in the Stanley Cup Playoffs than they ever have before.  Today my family and I went out to the airport with about 300 fellow fans to welcome the guys home from Vancouver.


Joel Ward
I figured there was no time like the present to try out my new Deborah Lippmann Lady Sings the Blues.  I know the Predators are really pushing the gold, but I'm sticking with the navy, white and silver, thankyousoverymuch.









2 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous. It looks black in the picture, is it more blue in natural light?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's a very dark navy. The glitter helps to reflect the blue, but if it weren't for that, it'd be hard to tell it from black at a distance.

    ReplyDelete

Comments including links to personal blogs will most likely be considered link-spamming and will not be approved.



Not approving comments makes me feel mean. Please don't make me do it.