Sunday, July 10, 2011

Things that are cute



 My niece.  She has a couch to her left and a large ottoman behind her...and she's perched squarely in the middle of the coffee table.  Did I tell her to get off of it?  Heck no!  Nieces and nephews get to do whatever they want, and they get hugs when they're through doing it.


Cats napping in the sun.  There is just something so charming and enviable about this sight.  I just ache to be that at peace in my life.

Manicures like this.  So bubbly, airy,  light.  So...not me.  This is Cover Girl Amethyst Mist over the pure white of Finger Paints Paper Mache. 

Here's hoping everyone's Sunday came with a healthy dose of cute, as mine did.

2 comments:

Comments including links to personal blogs will most likely be considered link-spamming and will not be approved.



Not approving comments makes me feel mean. Please don't make me do it.