Friday, July 15, 2011

You only live once, and you can't take it with you when you go.

God, I am a sucker for a promo.


If you've been about the nail blogging community much at all, you've read about A-England.  Like them on Facebook.  Go.  Do it now.  I'll wait.


You back?  Great.  Now wait.  If you're lucky, they'll run another promo like the one they just did...FREE SHIPPING.  For shipping from the UK to the States, that's a pretty sweet deal.  I ended up paying about $44 for 3 polishes, which is still a bit of a splurge, but I'm here to tell you and show you...WELL WORTH IT.


Tristam  
Perceval 
Lady of the Lake
For the love of all that's good and holy, click to maximize.  These colors are absolutely, beyond a shadow of a doubt, AMAZING.  They applied like a dream, had obscenely good wear and were absolutely stunning.  Perceval was photographed after two days and an oil change performed by yours truly (and her brother).  I'm not even kidding.

I would not lie to you.  I may want to, but I wouldn't be any good at it.  So the next time you want to splurge on some fancy-schmancy non-drugstore polish, splurge on A-England.  You heard it here fifteenth.  Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments including links to personal blogs will most likely be considered link-spamming and will not be approved.



Not approving comments makes me feel mean. Please don't make me do it.