Sunday, April 24, 2011

Don't be jealous.

Does it strike anyone else as sort of ironic that Sinful Colors named a color out of its OPI Texas collection knock-off "Envy"? 


I stumbled onto the Sinful Colors Lone Star collection the other day at Rite-Aid, and was definitely intrigued.  The only OPI Texas color I liked enough to spend the money on was Houston, We Have a Purple, so I can't say for sure, but I don't think the Lone Star collection is meant to completely imitate the Texas collection; just rip off the inspiration and branding!


Take Envy, for example.  Its closest Texas cousin would be Don't Mess with OPI, but Texas is not quite as grassy.  It's somewhere between grass and jade.


I decided to don a green since I was celebrating Earth Day at our city's Earth Day Festival!  Since I can't leave well enough alone, I put Nfu Oh 40 on the ring finger, which I didn't like...so I topped THAT with Black Shatter!  A guy working at Pinkberry complimented my nails, saying they were shiny.  That, of course, made my day.  Til ten minutes later, when I got in a car accident.   Yippee!  All are well, but what an eventful Saturday!

I hope everyone had a great, uneventful, SAFE Earth Day/Easter weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments including links to personal blogs will most likely be considered link-spamming and will not be approved.



Not approving comments makes me feel mean. Please don't make me do it.