Wednesday, April 6, 2011

More Intimate!

I have decided that I don't care for swatching entire collections.  It takes too long!  I just lack the time and patience to swatch and remove, just for the heck of it.  When you guys see swatches, I've worn that color for at least one full day, and hopefully more.  So at that rate, it takes me at least a week to get through a six-color collection...longer if I wear polishes for more than one day, like normal people do.  Anyway, it's been a whiny, complainy week and I'm gonna stop now and show you some more pretty from the Zoya Intimate collection.

This would be Jules, an excellent reminder of why I don't wear gold.  I got lots of compliments on it that day, but it just struck me as "off" with my skintone.

Here's Dove.  I'm loving this color.  I know Sally Hansen has a grey that really IS called Concrete or something like that, but this color really and truly reminds me of concrete.  Weird to consider that pretty, but I do.  And it seemed extra concrete-like when it ended up bubbling like crazy!  Grr.

Gemma.  Terrible pictures, lovely color.  A green very similar to Essie Sew Psyched, but with the coolest faint blue flash.  Seriously, google it and look at somebody else's pictures.  Excuse the wear and chipping on the second picture...I kept waiting for some daylight to snap some photos.  These came about in the last few minutes of daylight on the third day!  Speaking of the third day, I'm surprised by the wear I got from this.  As you may have read, I'm not impressed with Zoya's durability.  I didn't do anything different with this manicure to try to make it last longer.  It just did!

Another reason you likely won't see many more full collection posts from me?  They cost too much to get the whole thing!  Thanks to Zoya for running a promo on the full Intimate collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments including links to personal blogs will most likely be considered link-spamming and will not be approved.



Not approving comments makes me feel mean. Please don't make me do it.