Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Oh my God, Danny DeVito, I love your work!

I admit, I had not seen "Mean Girls" in years, so I borrowed it from a friend for a refresher.  Ohhhh, Lindsay Lohan.  What happened to you?

Anyway, today's Pink Wednesday brings you the first of my Zoya Earth Day Swap haul...Gigi.  I used the Swap to up the pink in my polish collection, and I went in thinking I wanted to pick up Bela.  Then, I found Gigi!  She's like Bela's glittery sister!  This is a lovely pale pink with a sprinkling of silver glitter.  What you see below is three coats, and there's a bit of VNL (and a boo-boo on my middle finger), but I don't mind that at all.



Sorry about the crappy iPhone pic.  It's been raining so much here that my road is flooded and I can't get to work!  I've got a lot to do there, and I think my camera's in the office, but better safe than sorry, right?





3 comments:

  1. Definitely! Don't drive on flooded roads. :)

    That is pretty, pretty polish and it looks great on you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am high and dry. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments including links to personal blogs will most likely be considered link-spamming and will not be approved.



Not approving comments makes me feel mean. Please don't make me do it.