Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Needs more Tronica!

Okay, I didn't realize when I did the first post that there would be a part two of the Tronica series.  But I just love this collection that much! I must once again address the Tronica haters by saying this:  I know it isn't a true holo.  But it still floats my boat.



This is High Def.  Pretty!  This one reminds me of a glitzier version of Zoya Jo.  Love those cornflower blues.



I'm sorry, I just had to give you three pictures (indoors and out) of Gamer Glam with OPI DS Coronation because...well...LOOK AT IT!  Is it legal anywhere to marry this manicure?


PS:  Did you know China Glaze is two-for-ten at Sally all through March? 
PPS:  Does anyone else's pinky finger want to hide behind the ring finger when you curl your fingers against your palm?  Just curious.











1 comment:

  1. I would happily stand up for you at your marriage to the Gamer Glam with OPI DS Coronation manicure.

    ReplyDelete

Comments including links to personal blogs will most likely be considered link-spamming and will not be approved.



Not approving comments makes me feel mean. Please don't make me do it.