Friday, March 11, 2011

Quickie: Free Essie

Here's a quickie that may add a little extra yippee to your Friday...Essie is apparently partnering with TOMS as part of their "One Day Without Shoes" campaign to raise awareness for the hardships children in developing countries encounter in their daily lives. 

Just sign up on Facebook, and they'll send a bottle of a limited edition Essie polish your way!  This is while supplies last, of course.  I signed up, and I'm really not sure if I'll get a bottle or not, but it's a great cause run by a great company.  I adore TOMS shoes...and Essie, of course!

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments including links to personal blogs will most likely be considered link-spamming and will not be approved.



Not approving comments makes me feel mean. Please don't make me do it.