Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Zoya Kelly, and why work will make me fat

If you've spent much time reading more than one nail polish blog, you've seen Zoya Kelly.  She's a popular one for good reason, even if she doesn't sound like much to describe.  Dark bluish gray.  Whoopdie doo.  But I'm telling ya...wow.  Now, since Kelly's been seen on so many fingers in the blogging community, I decided to change things up a bit and add my favorite glitter coat (Pure Ice Don't You Wish):




I got quite a few compliments on this, including one from the girl at the cupcake shop.  Check out this blurred one for some crazy glitter action:




Double rainbow!  What does it meeeeeean????  It's so intense!


Ahem.  Sorry.


Now, nothing washes down a delicious cupcake like...a Diet Coke!




Yeah, I have seriously got to cut back on the snacking at work.

1 comment:

Comments including links to personal blogs will most likely be considered link-spamming and will not be approved.



Not approving comments makes me feel mean. Please don't make me do it.